I had decided to get a diaper sprayer a while back but procrastinated. I finally got tired of the dunking in the toilet and so decided it was time. I bought one and it leaked like crazy. I tried to see maybe my handy hubby missed a part or something but that was not the case. I returned it and started searching for one. By the way, a diaper sprayer is also called a bidet, didn’t know that. I saw the mini shower sprayer and it got great reviews but at a price of $44, I didn’t think so. I decided we would make our own. It took my husband less than 20 minutes to install and I now am not afraid for her to poop. The diaper sprayer is the best gift for a cloth diapering mommy. Here is a great link on how to make your own http://gidgetgoeshome.com/2008/08/25/diy-tutorial-make-your-own-diaper-sprayer/. The only thing I would suggest is that you get a shut off valve because the water pressure in the hose may eventually cause the hose to burst or leak . Here is another great link on how to do that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpfj_SeG4ro. You can find all the parts at home depot or any hardware store.
- We will be closing this page soon. Come visit us at facebook.com/BrosilyBathAnd… fb.me/2yIDEoey3 3 years ago
- Keep warm and safe everyone as we get another storm!! Prayers going up for all who were badly hit by Sandy and... fb.me/2gom5ZfjJ 4 years ago
- Last 2 Days to Stock UP before the store closes for good tomorrow!! Here is a quick summary of what is left... fb.me/WDLFo2xr 4 years ago
- In case you miss the statement earlier, we are closing on Nov 6th 2012. I am posting whats left and going prices.... fb.me/w2Q4SvLx 4 years ago
- First 4 up for Grabs: Free Shipping Boba Wrap 3 left in stock -Going for $30 Grovia Biosoaker 8 left - going... fb.me/1zwtLo4Dh 4 years ago